TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Well since i started this thread,
People Seeking Info

Subject Well since i started this thread,

Posted by wh0sjeff on May 25, 2018 at 12:12 AM
  This message has been viewed 313 times.

In Reply To what is YOUR car worth? posted by wh0sjeff on May 24, 2018 at 02:09 AM

Message I feel it necessary to input my .02. I only paid $1,500 for it (92 glacier white 2+2) to begin with and then spent the next 8 yrs and probably $60.000 replacing everything. and I know right off the bat someone is gonna either call me an idiot or accuse me of lying but I didn't plan anything it all just happened. in October of 1990 I purchased a 1991 glacier white 2+2 but I lost it shortly after when I went to prison so one day I passed by a tired old z32 in front of someones house with a for sale sign on it for $1,800 so I brought my wife back and she said I should buy it. that was 2010. now, at the time I didn't really know much about cars, other than simple shit. I remodeled houses, drove a truck, but I never forgot that z. got the car home and started buying parts. thinking back on it I bet its even more money spent. all the mistakes I made, the money waste d on cheap Chinese crap. I learned the hard costly way but I didn't know what I was doing. youtube, google and the fsm was my university. then in2012 I boosted it. so what is it worth? I can't place a value on all those memories, the many many all nighters spent fixing, changing, replacing parts. learning how shit works, the wrecks, the rebuilds, it's not just the car. it's an extension of me. so with that I will set the value as priceless. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.